22 x 50mm No.2+Btr inc.15% no.4 Western Red Cedar PAR Slat (18mm x 44mm finished size)
- The gap to leave is up to you but we recommend about 12mm. If you go with that gap you will need 18 meters to do 1m2. THis is high quality cedar but its still timber and a natual product so it is a good idea to allow some waste within your project.
- We would recommend a couple extra to run vertically on the rear, these keep the gaps between the slats even and consistent and make everything solid.
- The most common available lengths are 8, 10 and 12 foot. (2.44m, 3.05m, 3.66m)
- Our cedar is PEFC certified and so comes from a sustainable source.
- Whether you are using nails or screws they must be stainless steel, galvanised fixings will react with the natural oils in the cedar and leave black marks around the fixings, please make your installer aware if they have not used cedar before.
Write Your Own Review