Hardie Tile Backer Board for walls 1200 x 800 x 12mm 521004
- Moisture sensitive areas like kitchens and bathrooms are particularly prone to the negative influence of water on tile backer boards. Whereas traditional materials such as plywood and plasterboard are liable to break or disintegrate when wet, have confidence that your job will last with a board in fibre cement that stays strong and firm, no matter how damp it gets. Get the best protection against moisture damage when you use HardieBacker® tile backer board. It’s the floor tiling backerboard of choice wherever superior performance is required.
- With its unique cement formulation, HardieBacker board has no loose aggregates or fillers, making it the strongest, most uniform composition.
- Quick to install - Save time & money with quick and easy installation.
- Strongest on the market - Robust & rigid to provide a dimensionally stable, flat surface for tiling. Takes up to 200kg/m2 of tile hanging weight.
- Doesn’t fail - Advanced fibre cement technology means no cracked tiles
Write Your Own Review