PDQ650 Lumberjack Flexible Floor Adhesive 14KG
- Lumberjack 650 is a standard setting, hybrid polymer, trowel applied adhesive, specially designed for fixing all types of wooden floors directly on to all common substrates. Lumberjack 650 has the following key benefits: 100% active, solvent and water free, will not cause warpage of wood. Extended open time, of one hour, for large scale applications, permenantly flexible, suitable for use with underfloor heating, excellent gap filling properties for uneven surfaces, excellent acoustic properties.
- APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS
- Open tub and inner foil pack. Trowel onto floor.
- Spread evenly with a suitable notched trowel at no
- less than 0.5kg/m2. Do not spread more adhesive than
- can be covered within 60 minutes. Place planks/blocks
- into position whilst adhesive is still tacky (within 60
- minutes) and tap into final position with mallet and
- block, removing uncured adhesive with EVERBUILD
- WONDER WIPES. (Caution - test compatibility with lacquer
- finished blocks first)
Write Your Own Review